re installation didn't work

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
ldevore

re installation didn't work

Beitrag von ldevore »

Hi, I used my host's "Installatron" to automatically install Admidio, which worked fine the first time until the program suddenly wouldn't let me into my database. After many attempts, I gave up and reinstalled it (after deleting the entire db), and now I can't even open the index.php file. I changed all permissions as required. Here are some things I checked:
The .htaccess file in the main directory is empty.
The .htaccess file in the adm_my_files directory is full of denials:

Code: Alles auswählen

<IfModule mod_version.c>
 <IfVersion < 2.4>
  Order Deny,Allow
  Deny from All
 </IfVersion>
 <IfVersion >= 2.4>
  Require all denied
 </IfVersion>
</IfModule>
<IfModule !mod_version.c>
 <IfModule !mod_authz_core.c>
  Order Allow,Deny
  Deny from All
 </IfModule>
 <IfModule mod_authz_core.c>
  Require all denied
 </IfModule>
</IfModule>
Could that be the problem? I don't recall that from the previous install. But this is the same version I installed before: 4.3.9.
Any help is appreciated!
Linda DeVore
ldevore

Re: re installation didn't work

Beitrag von ldevore »

Well, it seems that even though I couldn't follow the installation instructions to open the site at http://mysite.com/blog/admidio/index.php (that's what failed), I could get to it by entering https://mysite.com/blog. Very odd.

Now, however, in setting some basic Preferences, I'd like to enter a homepage for guests and members, and I notice in a few of the files,

if (isset($gHomepage)) {
    admRedirect($gHomepage);
// => EXIT

or something like it is called. But where do I enter that Homepage name other than overview.php? For guests who are not logged in, they should go to a redirect to the main website. But members should go to the main blog index.php or html. Can I and where would I enter those separate places in some file?

Again, thank you so much to anyone who can help!
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

So does your installation work now? If not you should have a look at the PHP errorlog. Maybe there is something missconfigured at your server.

To set custom homepages for guests and login users, go to the Admidio preferences and open the common tab. There your have to preferences for homepages. You can set your custom urls there.
ldevore

Beitrag von ldevore »

Thank you, do you mean the Preferences > General tab? If so, something like this for guests:

adm_program/cchoahome.html
I really would like for it to be completely outside Admidio (e.g. https://mysite.com/home.html), but the program says it has to be a "relative path to the Admidio main folder.
(e.g.: adm_program/overview.php)"

Is there a better way?
CalculusMaster7

Beitrag von CalculusMaster7 »

Hi,

I am still experiencing issues with the installation. I will definitely check the PHP error log to see if there are any misconfigurations on the server.

James 8)
fasse
Administrator

Beitrag von fasse »

ok, if there are issues, I need a detailed description how to reproduce the issue or the entry of the php errorlog.

The homepage for guests or registered users could only be within the Admidio domain.
Antworten