Membership Fee Plug-In

If you aren't speaking german, you can ask for support or post your request here.
Antworten
fredsfollies

Membership Fee Plug-In

Beitrag von fredsfollies »

I have tried to set up the membership fee plug in in English and am just not able to figure it out. Has anyone done this? Are there instructions that could help? The ones I have found are in German and it is difficult to configure.
rmb
Plugin-Developer

Re: Membership Fee Plug-In

Beitrag von rmb »

Hello fredsfollies,

here you will find an English documentation. Although it is no longer up-to-date, it should be sufficient for the beginning.

rmb
fredsfollies

Beitrag von fredsfollies »

Thanks for your reply rmb...I will try to follow the instructions although they seem very complicated. What makes them somewhat difficult is that the directions are in English but the screen shots are in German and it is difficult to follow.
rmb
Plugin-Developer

Beitrag von rmb »

I have created the German documentation, but not the English. The translator only translated the text, but could not replace the images.

Since the beginning of the year I have 4 plugins reworked and one completely created. If I have revised the German documentation here, I start with the English documentation (including screen shots).

rmb
Antworten